Saturday, June 6, 2009

Put on your TBS, carhearts, and grab some beer. We're goin 4by'n!!

Last weekend, a friend of mine invited me to go 4x4'n. Knowing that he was really into rock crawling and had a badass buggy Photobucket, I couldn't say no. Reader Pit, here we come. Right off the bat, we start climbin over some of the craziest rock faces I've seen. Half of the time, I had serious doubts that we were gonna make it over those things.PhotobucketPhotobucket


I like trees. Photobucket


So lunch time rolls around and its time for burgers, brewsPhotobucket
and Bikes tryin to cross the river Photobucket
After a quick meeting, we set off again starting with a river crossing. we did much better than the bikes.
 Photobucket We cruised for a while and dropped down into this 
dried up river. We found this little waterfall zone. My homie asks, "do you think we can fit through 
there"...?! I like to test things so i said, "YUP". It took us a few attempts but we made it up. Keith 
dropped in for his attemp but wasn't so lucky...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The day has been long at this point. its about 5 o'clock and I'm WASTED!! So we head back down the dried up
river and made a move back towards camp. Along the way, I saw these two dudes rallying a 4 wheeler. 
As they passes us, I think they mentioned that they were aspen bound.
 Photobucket
What a day!! One last meeting along the trail and we headed out. New experience in my book! Thanks Jason!
 Photobucket

-Hiro