Friday, November 30, 2012
There's a certain mindset with most riders who film for Think Thank videos. I like to think of them as guys who think outside of the box. They're released out into the snow, maybe up in the mountains, probably out in the streets more like and then they do something quite unexpected. As someone who gets the chance to watch from behind the lens it's always inspiring.
In Primary Parts, Part One: Brainscience Hammers, takes you through some of the highlight hammers from each of the riders. Their brains are where these tricks originate, it all starts at the imagination of possibility. Check out the video to see what kind of hammers result from this inventiveness.
If you haven't seen Mind the Video Man in its entirety, it's out now on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/mind-video-man-think-thank/id562087677
and on DVD.
- Primary Parts Part 1: Brainscience of HAMMERS
- Jesse Talks Beresford's "Ransack Rebellion" Part
- New Think Thank Tees, FINALLY!
- GO to Mountain Creek Red Tail Lodge TONIGHT!
- Jesse talks Ransack Rebellion part
- MATI-GNAR! Thursday, NOV. 8th
- Win a 12/13 Burtner Box Scratcher!!!
- Pittsburgh, PA Premiere, SATURDAY 11/3
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2011 (404)
- ► 2010 (144)