Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little Scare

Since im hurt I cant really snowboard... So today I drove my roomate to northstar, then came back to the house to hangout. It was a really nice day so I left the front door open. I was watching TV with my back to the door and I heard something upstairs... then, walking down the stairs. I thought.. is someone trying to steal from my house? because I was home alone. I Turned around and stood up from my chair and a bear came around the corner from up stairs and walked out the front door!! I was so startled and scared I ran to the front door and yelled at the bear " go home" I realized he was "home" in his enviorment and hoped no one heard me say that. I left my house in shock, incase there was another bear upstairs. I came back later with my roomate and the house was clear, Besides a few dirty paw prints on the steps.. please dont do that again bear!

Sam

Blog Archive